Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ANIME PICKS!!!

Okay. I know most of you can't relate to anime/manga stories. Well, actually me too yet, my friends told me to watch some awesome anime. I was surprised, I did like all of them. So, here are some of my top anime picks I suggest you should watch. What I'm suggesting to you below are the greatest anime anyone could ever watch so, try watching them :)
1. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)- This anime is about a young noble namely Ciel Phantomhive (the kid with a patch) who makes a deal with a demon and grants him all his wishes in exchange for his soul. He makes the demon, Sebastian Michaelis, his own butler. As Ciel becomes the Queen's watchdog, he investigates every unusual occurrence happening in London; thus, he waits for the day of his revenge to the people who have wronged him long before he made a contract with Sebastian.
  
2.Noragami- A god namely, Yato used to be a god of calamity. After being so murderous and sadistic, he managed to help destroy most of the phantoms (evil creatures who take different forms. He meets Hiyori Iki, a middle school student who becomes half phantom after being hit by a car. He helps Yato find a shinki (a divine weapon used by gods who died for a reason against their will). Together they find, Yukine. Their adventure begins.
3. Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan)- Now, here's the best anime I've ever watched my whole life. It talks about Eren Jager, who soon becomes an orphan like his adopted sister, Mikasa Ackerman. They avenge their parents as they kill Titans, their mortal enemies. Titans have been trying to eat humans and no one even knows where the Titans came from. They joined the Survey Corps (forces that fight Titans), together with their friend Armin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment