Sunday, August 3, 2014

Last 2010, my family and I went to Hong Kong and my my my, the place was terrific! 
When we arrived at the airport, I felt very new to the place. Chinese here. Chinese there. Our flight was approximately 2 hours and instead of sleeping, we were all talking about how the place looks like. 
First, we visited Hong Kong Disney Land. We had so much fun meeting different Disney Characters. The whole day was a bit tiring for me but I had lots of fun. At first, I was amazed and to be honest, shocked because I still couldn't believe I was finally there. Well, maybe it's not that awesome because the Disney characters were incomplete. I had no choice so I had to enjoy whoever Disney character was around.
The next day, we went to the Peak Tram. It's an awesome place I say. I could see the whole view from up there. The place was not attractive though I could see the whole view on top of it. I was scared of heights at first and even imagined myself falling all the way from the top. Eek! That wouldn't have been horrible. On the way back to the station, I felt nauseous. The train goes backwards so it's a little weird for me.
If you guys are wondering how we traveled throughout Hong Kong, it wasn't because we hired a tourist guide but my aunt (extreme right) works there. Well, the day after next we visited Hong Kong Ocean Park. My dad and I were amazed with the rides that we tried the scary ones. Unfortunately, there was this ride called "Space Mountain" wherein I cried a lot because of the scary space music and the structure itself. I overcame it afterwards. My family and I enjoyed viewing the different sea creatures and we even got a lot of souvenirs!!!
On our way home, we bought so many treats good for everyone. As you can see (please don't mind my sleepy face), I brought with me, my favorite Disney character of all time. Hong Kong is a great tourist attraction. Your families can enjoy. 'Twas a great a experience and I hope I can go back there anytime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment