Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ice cream flavors to die for.



*Cookies n Cream - Tell me. Whoever is not addicted to cookies n cream? I think it's those people who have no taste at all. Wouldn't you get addicted to such cookies coated in a cream and frozen for people to crave for? Well, it's top 1 on my list which is my all time favorite. Believe it or not I could eat a whole gallon of it.

*Rocky Road - Them nuts and them chocolate goodness. All found in rocky road. It's marshmallow and chocolate plus nuts combination makes it so irresistible. Too delicious to reject. Yummy goodness in a cone/mug.

*Double Dutch - Chocolate chip goodness with a mix of heavenly marshmallows. Double Dutch is my 3rd favorite ice cream flavor. To be exact, 3rd on my list whenever Rocky Road or Cookie n Cream is unavailable.




No comments:

Post a Comment